Saturday, November 26, 2011

ESL

Hello everybody

I can't believe we are going into our last week of the ESL. I can see a growth in the student's English. The last few weeks have flown by.The last couple of weeks they have learned the forms of past tense, the forms of future tense, directions, manners, animals, bible characters and so much more. I taught for 3 days this past week. I taught about different countries and their flags, bible character, and animals ( mammals, reptiles, birds, amphibians, fish). We took the students to the zoo. We had a graduation for the PADTS ( Performing Arts Discipleship Training School), and the ESL. Each of the ESL students gave a testimony of their experience in the school. It was amazing to hear them speak English in front of other people. Their testimonies really encouraged me. We had a thanksgiving dinner/graduation. We had turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, pumpkin pie and whipped cream ( which I made).It was all very delicious.

I have been challenged so much. It has been so good though.  I have never staffed a school, so it has been a growing experience.  I have had a to lead.  I have gained confidence. I have grown in my patience. I have been challenged in many other ways as well. I know God wants me here and I'm so thankful for that.

All the ESL staff and students ( Young Jae, Jen, Me, Faby, Diony, and Ji Hye)


We played a game where we had to say the sentence in the past tense, negative and a question
Ji Hye stole it from Young Jae, and he was shocked.
Ahmee

Me teaching one of the worship songs

Young Jae and I acting out a past simple,and past continuous scene

Ahmee teaching past simple

The students praying



1 comment:

  1. very awesome to see all the Lord is doing thru you sister! Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete