Sunday, December 11, 2011

Hello
I hope you all had a good couple of weeks. This past week we painted the outside of our house. We preapred it the first couple of days and than on Friday we started to paint. On Friday it decided it was going to start to get cold and windy. So we all had like 5 layers on to keep warm.  We also went and performed the Christmas dance at Harbour City Mall in Kawloon. It was awesome getting to perform again. After we performed we got to go and talk to people in the audience. Vanessa and I talked to this girl who was a Christian, we got to encourage her. It was awesome. I am not in this video, but this is the dance we performed.  
I had so much fun scrapping :D

I wonder what we were talking about

Jen and I painting






Performing
 e


When Vanessa and I were praying for the girl

On Saturday we went to an elementary school and helped out with their English Carnival. I was at the Snowman booth. They drew the word Happy, Sad, or Angry out of a hat and they had to throw a ball through the right snowman. I chased a lot of ball, especially with the littler kids, but it was fun
We had to wear the hats


 Some of us are sick, so if you could pray for us, that would be lovely. That's what I have been up to. I hope you guys are doing good. I will try to update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment