Thursday, October 27, 2011

Weeks 1 through 3

Hello, week 2 was super busy with the ESL course. Week 2, one of our staff taught. She taught them possessive, nouns, pronouns. Jen and I taught the students words used in the kitchen. On Thursday they baked cookies from a recipe, and made invitations for the staff to come to a cookie party on Friday. On Friday we had a cookie party. It was fun, and yummy. Yesterday some of us helped out at a church who just moved into their new building. We cleaned, put chairs together. On Sunday we went to church and Pastor Trevor taught about how we are blessed. It was a good message.

week 3- Frank taught about weather, and  how to ask permission.  We have a Korean team here, so they have got to sit in on class. This week Jen and I taught them about body parts. It was fun, we played Hokey Pokey, Head,Shoulders, Knees and Toes and they drew a person 1 body part at a time.

Sorry it took so long for me to get another blog out. It seems every week I am challenged more and more, but it is good. I know I will grow a lot here. I still love it. I hope you all have a great week.















































1 comment: