Sunday, October 9, 2011

2nd week in Hong Kong


 I hope you all had a wonderful week. I love Hong Kong. The Lord has really challenged me this week.  Jen and I are staffing the English as a Second Language course, so we have been busy getting ready for that. We have two student here already and the other two arrive tomorrow.  Jen and I are teaching on shopping and market vocabulary, so we have been preparing for that. I am learning that God doesn't give you anything you can't handle and I need to actually believe that. I am also learning to keep going even when I want to quit. There was a couple of time this week where I wanted to quit, but the staff encouraged me to keep going, so I did. I am so happy that I did, because now I know I can do it.  If you think about it, pray for us and the students as we start the ESL tomorrow.We went to church today and the people there were really nice. I felt so at home there, and there was this cutest little girl. Well thats my life. I hope you have a great week.






No comments:

Post a Comment